My Inspiration

"O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water." Psalm 63:1 (NIV)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

20 Favorite Things

Lizzie at a Dusty Frame had this up and I thought it was cute so I'm picking it up and running with it myself.

20 Favorite Things

1. Color…black
2. Dessert… sweet potato pie (only made by my Mom)
3. Smell… lavender/vanilla
4. Flower… wild flowers
5. Animal… dogs
6. Month… November
7. Beverage… Coke/Water/Milk (I really love all three)
8. Pair of shoes… New Balance tennis shoes
9. Snack… Lays potato chips
10. Song… Ain't No Mountain High Enough
11. Book… the Bible
12. Fruit…cherries
13. Hairstyle- long enough to put into a ponytail on a bad hair day!
14. Piece of clothing…Gap jeans & a sweatshirt
15. Store to clothes shop…Can't pick just one!
16. Season…Autumn
17. Hobby… reading
18. Thing to collect…lighthouses
19. Movie…When Harry met Sally
20. Restaurant…Bone Fish Grille & PF Chang's

No comments:

Post a Comment