My Inspiration

"O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water." Psalm 63:1 (NIV)

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Weekend

Yesterday it rained most of the day as storms rolled through. I didn't mind because we needed the rain to wash the pollen away and I had school most of the day. Around 6:00pm the skies cleared up and the sun came out. It was a beautiful end to the day. This morning I awoke to birds chirping and bright sunshine. No signs lingered of yesterdays rain other than the branches that littered the yard. I went to church and enjoyed a service of praise and worship right out of Psalm 150. It was a glorious time. Afterwards we went to Home Depot and Lowes to get stuff for the house. As I sit in my new red Adirondack chair I am thrilled to be outside watching him cut the grass and work in the yard with minimal discomfort due to my allergies. I will need to start on dinner soon but first a small nap in the sun is in order.

How has your weekend been?

No comments:

Post a Comment