My Inspiration

"O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water." Psalm 63:1 (NIV)

Friday, April 15, 2011

Back to school

Today is the first “official” day of school although from my perspective it actually began two weeks ago at registration when we received our first cluster of homework. I’ve spent the past two weeks cranking out papers and reading nightly to be prepared for tonight. I’ve researched laptops as I need one exclusively for myself for school and the software needed. I’ve ordered books, learned that renting is definitely cheaper than buying and that you can get books electronically as well as hard copy.

It has been a flurry of busyness and I’ve enjoyed most of it. Every now and then fear has crept into the picture and I’ve had to squash it by reminding myself that I am not doing this alone. That God and I are on this journey and it will be all that He has designed it to be. I thought I’d be more apprehensive today but find that my level of excitement is increasing as the appointed time draws nearer. I’m thrilled at the prospect of meeting the teacher, my classmates and bonding over the next two days of class. I’m not even grumbling about having to give up my weekend to get started.

While I know I am prepared physically, I am praying daily for wisdom, knowledge and understanding so that I can absorb all that will be conveyed in a short period of time. Please pray for those things with me as I know that the prayers of others often carry me during my weakest moments and for that I am grateful.

Have a wonderfully blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment