My Inspiration

"O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water." Psalm 63:1 (NIV)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So Amazing

We serve an awesome God. He is truly amazing. I marvel daily at all the ways in which He chooses to interact in my life. I awake each morning to a new day, a new chance to walk a little closer to Him and fulfill my purpose here. Mercy and grace anew each day is his promise to us and I bask in that knowledge. Some days I've used my quota before getting to work and others I feel that I've done pretty good at the end of the day by way of purposing my life, my thoughts and my actions to be mindful of His mercy and grace throughout the day.

As I take my morning walks and soak in all He has given us it leaves me amazed. This morning was a glorious morning for a walk. Nice breeze blowing, birds chirping, sun peeking through the clouds and me and God communing as I huffed and puffed around the neighborhood. I constantly wonder at how He uses times like these to reveal himself and all his wisdom and glory to one so unworthy as I. The understanding I get when I just allow the holy spirit to minister to me and stop trying to reason it all out for myself. Letting go and letting God is hard but boy are the blessings that flow from it worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment