My Inspiration

"O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water." Psalm 63:1 (NIV)

Friday, January 8, 2010

In God I Trust!

"Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge." Psalm 62:8

December 31 I was laid off. January 5 I had a new job!!! Only God could orchestrate things the way they came together. I totally left it up to Him and he came through just as he has promised in his word time and time again.

I know that there are those that have been out of work 30, 60, 90+ days and counting so I don't take this lightly. I AM BLESSED!!! And I would be very remiss if I didn't acknowledge my God for his goodness and mercy in my life.

Praise God, Praise God, Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment