My Inspiration

"O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water." Psalm 63:1 (NIV)

Thursday, September 3, 2009

8 Years & Counting - Making Strides 2009

For the past eight years I've dedicated my time, energy and heart into walking for a cure. Every year we get closer but not without a lot of help on the part of you - my friends, family and coworkers. I thank you for the support you have shown me over the years and I look forward to another successful year in making a difference.

I understand that times are economically challenging right now but every $ you donate makes a difference. So please give even if it's not as much as you would like.

We all know someone who has been affected by this disease and the only way to stop it is to find a cure.

God bless and I thank you for your support!!

Click here to visit my personal page.If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreastCancer/MSABCFY10SouthAtlantic?px=1229805&pg=personal&fr_id=19949&fl=en_US&et=VfmaA_ZLmRa4CQCNmpv-pw..&s_tafId=361028


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment