My Inspiration

"O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water." Psalm 63:1 (NIV)

Friday, June 1, 2012

Gratitude



Gratitude - the quality or feeling of being grateful or thankful.
In spite of all the drama and chaos of the past three weeks I am truly grateful for my life. I have much gratitude in my heart for the opportunity to experience these trials and tribulations as a way to strengthen my character. Although it can be challenging and overwhelming while going through it, once the initial feelings have given way to reason and sanity I can clearly see the growth I gain each time I am faced with these issues.

Does that mean that I enjoy them? Not always but they truly are learning opportunities not stumbling blocks like I once envisioned them to be.


"O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever." (Psalms 136:1)

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. (Colossians 3:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment