My Inspiration

"O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water." Psalm 63:1 (NIV)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Merry Go Round


Why won't the words come? I'm trying to get my thoughts together but nothing is meshing right now. I'm being pulled in so many directions at this moment that I don't know which way is up.


People coming out of the woodwork stirring up memories of days long forgotten. Scabs being ripped off of wounds thought to be healed. Emotions running the gamut. My brain is working overtime trying to juggle it all.


Scared to stop for fear of what space I'll land on so I just keep spinning and I waiting for something to give.

1 comment:

  1. Colossians 3:23, 24
    Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart,
    as working for the Lord, not for men,
    since you know that you will receive
    an inheritance from the Lord as a reward.
    It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
    ~ New International Version ~

    Also, check your rear view window . . . now drive forward. :)
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete