My Inspiration

"O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water." Psalm 63:1 (NIV)

Thursday, October 28, 2010

On a Sabbatical

Have you missed me as much as I've missed popping over here blogging? Have you wondered where I was and what was going on with the site? Or were you glad that I had stopped giving you my take on life?

Sorry to have dropped off the face of the earth like that but things got a little hairy for a while and I had to take a break and deal with them.

In fact, I am still dealing with them but I wanted to pop over here and let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. All is not lost.

My sabbatical will continue for a few more weeks but I will be posting here at least once a week during that time and look to be back up to speed by the Thanksgiving Holiday. Can you believe we are almost there right now?

Nevertheless, we will soon be back in the groove again. Until then I'll leave you once again but with a post about the upcoming pagan holiday Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment